Friday, August 23, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 14




Hi hope you enjoy my photos for this week.....


My cute nephew Tyler..........


Nana's little boy hanging out with his daddy..........


Here's a kiss for Jaxon ......................


Our next grandchild is waiting to come out -their mother Tilly has had enough she is 38 weeks and 5 days but who is counting..............


My niece Jessica....she is such a beautiful outgoing young lady............


Tyler helping to paint his new bedroom............


My little niece Makayla always has a cute smile on her face.................


Bring on Summer......this was Annaliese a couple of days ago amazing kids don't care if it is still Winter if they want to wear their costumes if it is hot they do............love this picture........

                                    

                    The LM has a crocodile egg he cant wait for it to hatch....more on this later........


                                   My sister Gail and her beautiful granddaughter Chloe .....
 I love my little niece she was born on 11-11-2011 isn't that wonderful plus my sister (above) was born on 11-11-1966 ...


                    Kevin's eldest son Karl with his wife Stacey they make such a lovely couple.


I told you LM loves this egg ....here he is begging me to set it up to hatch...How do you resist such a cute face......

Anyway thanks for having a look hope you have a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I agree that Jessica is lovely, in fact all the grandchildren to us are beautiful. It's a shame that we don't often see them. Where did Aidan get his egg from & hopefully it won't hatch while I'm there.
    Have a great week-end.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x