Monday, June 24, 2013

Lisa's Easy Vanilla Slice...



Our friends Alan and Lisa came over yesterday for a BBQ lunch and as usual Lisa made dessert...

I don't really like desserts (I just look like I do ) but OMG this was so delish....I mean really delish....

So I begged ( well I asked ) for the recipe and she so graciously gave it to me who in turn is sharing it with you all....

Lisa's Easy Vanilla Slice....

you will need

2 packets of Arnotts lattice biscuits
1 packet of vanilla pudding mix
600ml of thickened cream

Just beat until mixture is thick.
Lay lattice biscuits flat onto a tray.
Spread mixture over biscuits evenly....
Put another layer of lattice  biscuits on top of mixture.
Make up a passionfruit icing and pour over the top

mmmm yum smells great

Refrigerate....Told you it was easy....

Now here is the tricky bit ....

Cut biscuits into single serves and then hide them...

Yes you heard me right....HIDE THEM !!!!!

Hide them in the cupboard....

Hide them in the oven (just don't turn it on or else you will have vanilla soup)

Hide them under your bed for a midnight snack....

Just hide them anywhere you can because if you don't you will regret it because they will be all gone by others eating them and when you go to the fridge to get one you will find out that either a hungry husband or a cute little boy both with sticky fingers will have eaten them before you got a chance to have one.....boo hoo .

I am not joking these are so delish and you will not wish to share them with anyone...

So Kevin I have a few extra things I need to get from the shops today when you get the groceries...

"OK what are they?" Kevin said innocently

"I can't tell you it's a secret"

And then I got that look from Kevin that I am so used to.....he he he

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee,
    thanks for finding me now I have found you. New follower.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This slice is easy and real yummy. Also not good for the figure but who worries. Me when I can't do up my jeans.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x