Saturday, June 8, 2013

Christmas countdown

 
Yes it's true.
 
For those who are counting it's 200 days till Christmas.
 
I can't believe it where have my days gone?
 
I didn't even realise it (well why should I ) except the LM had my phone and asked if he could check how many days till Christmas?He loves that you can change the picture on this app and when you shake the phone you hear Jingle Bells ...Ohhh how cute...(not)
 
Are you thinking about Christmas yet?
 
 
If you are here is the image for "Sleep Lite" that gives you the countdown for Christmas..Ho Ho Ho crap...
 
I know I will at the end of the month when the stores like Target bring out their Christmas Toy catalogue and then I will have to get my list out and see who is getting what...
 
Last year I put an app on my phone  called "Gift Plan". It is quite good lets me enter all the people on my  gift list and I now have all their details for birthdays and Anniversary's but the best part is I have a record of what I got them last year so no doubling up..I can't remember if it was free or not but it's good.
 
 
This is what the app looks like just in case you get it and want to be sure it is the correct one.

Anyway enjoy your 200 days till Christmas because I know it is just going to fly by and Santa will be here before we know it.....

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to even think that far ahead. But thanks Deidre for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x