Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our Grand daughter turns One...

I have been not well the last couple of days and so I haven't done much blogging either by reading other  blogs or just reading my comments and   putting replys  on my blog. 
 
Any way Mitchell  (Kev's son and his partner Tealea ) are slack where photos are concern ......but then again arnt we all....
I keep asking for some pictures of  Shakira and they are like yeah we well send them but the ones we have arn't that good.  I don't care I just want them.........
Well I finally got some and I can't complain (can I ? ) some are a blur but at least I got to see what our Little Grand daughter looks like as she turns  ONE......I cant believe that last year on April 2nd our little girl was born....
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER SHARKIRA........
We may not see you as the distance between us is great but we do think of you all the time and Pop (kevin) misses his little Angel and can't wait to see you again.
Hopefully it will be before you turn 2 ha ha ha.Also big kiss to Luca we miss you as well.
 
 
Love and hugs to all

Poppy and Nana Dee xxx


2 comments:

  1. She's adorable. Happy Birthday, Sharkira. :)

    Also, I do hope you get to feeling well again.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Sharkira, a very cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x