Sunday, January 6, 2013

Queensland fun in the sun

Well you all know we went to my mums for Christmas and lucky us that mums lives on the Gold Coast....

The Lm went up to mums by plane earlier to give Kev and I a little break (thanks mum)  and because we are going back up there in April we bought all of us a pass for Movie World,Sea World and Wet n Wild.I got them for $99 each and you get unlimited access to the 3 parks till June 2013.

So mum and John took LM to White Christmas at Movie World which he loved.Mum said the snow and the lights were wonderful and she would go again...

The LM also went to Sea World with mum......

When we got there we all went to Movie World and the LM got to meet Tweetie Bird who he loves and he does the best impersonation of.

"I thawt I saw a pussy cat...I did I did see a pussy cat"

Then mum and Kev took LM to Wet n Wild -I was feeling yuck and bandages and water don't mix so I stayed home and relaxed. .LM loved it loved the wave pool love the tubes I told you this kid has gills...

I also got to do lots of shopping  heaps of goodies for next Christmas and I even started on some birthday presents for 2013 .Yes this year I am going to be organized.

But sadly we had to leave mums and return to Sydney.It's funny that even though you had a great time on holidays  it's true that.....
                     theres no place like home...

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful time was had by everyone. I love watching Aidan in the water, as he is such a little fish. Also a very well behaved little boy(not always but most times)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x