Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chili prawns warm salad

What's happening to me? Twice in one week I have tried something new for dinner.Tonight I made chili and garlic prawn warm salad. It was a mixture of two recipes.

All I did was cook some angel hair pasta (you know the real skinny spaghetti ) while that was cooking I got some baby spinach a few cherry tomatoes ,capsicum and placed in a bowl.I put some crushed garlic and a chopped up chili (thanks Kev for cutting it up ) in a fry pan with a little oil add green prawns (Kev actually bought green prawn meat which is green prawns with the tail cut off  and it was cheaper tastes the same )and cook.

When prawns are cooked add spinach ,halve cherry tomatoes  and capsicum to fry pan and mix in cooked  spaghetti .stir for a couple of minutes.....serve...

This was another fantastic recipe that you really should try.


Now what am I going to make next time on my adventure to trying new dishes... ?

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity. These kinds of recipes always taste the best.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, on the menue for next time I'm down there????

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x