Thursday, December 13, 2012

My little house this Christmas....

Hi

I haven't been around lately because I feel like crap...I am OK for a little while then I suddenly crash and go down that fast where I end up sleeping by my self (which I hate then after a couple of hours I wake and slowly try to enter the real world-sometimes it works sometimes no.

So on the odd occasion when I am feeling good I have tried to do some Christmas work.

I love all the Christmas trimmings but I don't love all the mess and putting away my precious  every day things so my Christmas can go out-What a drama but a nice drama if you understand me....ha ha ha  or should that be ho ho ho.....

 This year I went with just silver on my main tree which is in the lounge room.It looks beautiful at night when all lit up....

With all my balls with names on them I have now put this is the pool room and the same it looks great.I had to make about 7 or 8 new ones this year but as this tree is all gold and browns I decided to make it be special and have it on it's own....

I want to get a little tree for all my vintage ornaments like some are over 30 years old and bits that Kerry and the LM have made but at the moment I cant be bothered so that is for a project next year....
 Just some bits and pieces that I love.Some old some new....


We even put just a few lights up.Just to make the LM happy.
Watch out next year the Grisworlds are going to be put to shame...Ho Ho Ho


And here is my crazy elf.......weird ....

2 comments:

  1. I like all your lovely white Christmas trees. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the decorations look amazing. Well done even if you do feel like c...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x