Saturday, December 8, 2012

26 weeks..


Mum got to see Kerry on this visit and she  loved seeing just how much she has bloomed.

We had a BBQ on Friday night and yeah you know me out came the camera.....much to Kerrys disgust but I can't help me self

 
Emmanual looks so happy...

 
Proud Great Grandmother and Mother to be....2 1/2 generations ?

 
Kerry-Emmanuel and my mum.....

 
Kev-Kerry and me.I didn't realise how short I was till I saw this picture.
I look like a garden gnome.It seems the more weight I lose I seem to be shrinking all over until now I look like a short saggy baggy Garden Gnome.....It's funny though I  was never this short.I used to be 5 foot 3 inches I don't think I would get anywhere near that now ha ha ...
 
Poor Kev this is what he wakes up to -Dee the Gnome...

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! You are NOT a garden gnome. But I love your sense of humor!

    Blessings,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little garden gnome. We still love you & yes Kerry looks as beautiful as ever. She just looks so radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gave yourself a nickname.........but just remember people love garden gnomes. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gave yourself a nickname.........but just remember people love garden gnomes. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x