Friday, October 5, 2012

I love Pic Monkey

I was a bit bored today and noticed that Pic monkey has some Halloween extras to edit with so I thought I might have a go at doing something different. ...

I find Pic Monkey is really easy and fast to use and there is no limit to what you can do except your imagination...

http://www.picmonkey.com/

You really should give this site a try.It's free and like I said before very user friendly.From simple crops to touch ups of the colour to printing words on your pictures -PERFECT....

These are just two before and after shots....

 
Before....
The Little Man and his dog Spotty girl...

 
After....
Not keen on the eyes but I still like it.It looks nothing like the original does it....

 
Before...
We have this old lawn mower in the backyard near the pool and yes this is the before photo ha ha
 
 
After..
I just added some spider webs.and changed the colour abit.
 
So give Pic Monkey a try .

1 comment:

  1. Very scary eyes, but it's great how you can change things. It's worth giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x