Monday, July 2, 2012

Spoiling me....

Last week when I went out and nearly died of exhausion - I bought some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen from Woolworths.
Unreal arn't they.They look like little cute cabbages.....


There was 2 colour choices -this one and one a darker purple which was just as nice.

I have  put them on the coffee table so I can look at them all the time...


These are my artisic shots...ha ha ha


The new camera is earning it's keep as these pictures are really nice.( well I think they are )


  I don't know what they are called but for $8.00 for 3 they have made me smile more than once and I will be spoiling myself again soon..
                                                                                     love

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x