Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hi  just going to show you some photos from the last couple of weeks when I wasn't posting.


Good Friday hanging out with family.
Kev and John


The LM and his cousins Zeke and Trey


The bikie.


Aussie John -my brother in law.


Kev loves sea food mmm


Zeke and Trey.


LM didn't want to pose with his eggs just wanted to eat them...


Such a poser.Yum loves Anzac biscuit.


More Anzac biscuits I have made 3 batches this week


How spoilt are we Kerry made minestrone soup for dinner.


LM with his chicken


Called his chicken Chookie.

Trey and Zeke.I found a website called
It's a free photo editing site and I had a ball changing some photos and this
was one of them


Alan and Lisa got a new baby called Bella  so cute.


My 2 boys down the river looking at the rising waters.


And in all that pink you can just see Shakira.



Hope you like these

                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. A lovely selection of photos. I must check out picmonkey, it looks like fun

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x