Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chloe meets the family.

Well since mum was down the plan was for us to go and see Chloe on Friday.

WRONG......

I was sick .So I just said to mum to take the LM and go see her I will get there next weekend.

So off they went....and got some unreal photos that I thought I'd share............



The LM meets his niece.
Hard to believe  he is an Uncle now.... 


Great grandma and Chloe say hello....


Nana and Chloe.
Chloe is wearing one of the hats mum made...too big but sooo cute.


LM with big brother Chris and Chloe


4 Generations..



Happy families...


Chris has a couple of snakes here the LM has the baby snake on his head ,,


Gail showing LM the big snake.Nope not interested.

So hope that wasn't so boring .have a great day .I need a nanny nap now ha ha 
                                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Deidre but a shame that you were not with us. I love the photo of the snake on Aidan's head although I hate snakes, Aidan's face tells it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris & Sam are so happy & Chloe is beautiful. So cute & tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the posts Dee. Miss you tonnes, but its great to be able to keep up to date with whats going on in your life.

    Mwah.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x