Saturday, July 23, 2011

Letters.

I love initials.Large ones small ones wood ones metal ones.

I don't care what colour they are because if it doesn't match I will just repaint them

And now more than ever they are in fashion YEAH........... See I was ahead of my self.

I thought I would show you a few of my favorites.I won't show you all of them or you may think me mad ha ha.



I made this one it goes in our office.


And who can resist Peter Rabbit-not me.....


I love this one .And yes that is Kerry in the photo with one of her cats.


Bad photo but I love Winnie the pooh.


I made these for the LM room-they look great


Something different  I put this one on a canvas.



This one is a big favorite it is in Kevins  bar room and it looks great
even if I say so myself ha ha



This one is my latest.I git it from Freedom furniture for $40.It's metal and big and this one is going
in my new ensuite.

                                                                                                       love
                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. The initials all look wonderful around your house, especially the ones that you have made. Miss arty, farty. Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x