Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday John

Just also wanted to say Happy Birthday John.

Now John is my stepfather and my children's grandfather and has been for around 30years.

I could not want anyone else for the job.He has shown his love to me and the kids on more than one occasion and I am extremely lucky to have him in my life.

Sounds like I have all these really great people in my life.Well I do -but I also have a heap of crap ones too but I don't want to talk about bad ones now.

So........... Happy Birthday John - we love you xxx



What a little cutie he was...

Handsome young man .


To the man we call Poppy and who we love very much xxxx

                                                                           

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x