Monday, March 7, 2011

Shower boy

I just had to show these taken last night while the LM was having his shower..



LOVE IT ...
I just love how the water is boucing off his skin.


Apart from the cute bum.(which will be in his 21st album- (groan everyone says)

I wanted to show how LM stands in the shower,

He just stands there like a little garden gnome and enjoys the water for as little
or as long as we let him.
                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. It's a terrific & I love the way that the water shows up in the photo.....beautiful.
    See you this afternoon.
    Love Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!! What a "cheeky" pic Dee!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x