Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maddox Baby book

                    I must be on a roll because he is another little book I made for Maddox,

It is a bit different to what I normally do as I usually print out his details etc luckily I had this card at home so
Natalie can fill it all in with the details,The reason  for this is my slack daughter  (yes Kerry I mean you) keeps forgetting to get them off Natalie so rather than wait till she gets them (sigh)  I have used the card.I think it works well...



What a litttle cutie.


Natalie has planes in Maddox's bedroom so I have tried to put a little rub on one here
and on the next page there is a felt one.



The photo looks weird here but trust me it is perfect.
This would have to be my favorite Kaiser book it is just too cute for words.
                                                                      

2 comments:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x