Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pink pink and more pink

I got a lovely surprise in the mail today .

My wonderful and very talented and very patience  and very beautiful Mother (especially with me ha ha ) sent me a parcel......

What? What did you get?

'Yummy pink stuff"



So soft so cozy makes you want to pick it  up and snuggle it against your face .

So what is it ?



3 beautiful scarves for 3  beautiful lucky little girls.

They are for Maia.Annaliese and Charlie....

The LM saw these and said " these are beautiful" I told him they were for the girls and LM said "ok dee nanny make LM a green one".

I don't know he looked cute with a pink one wrapped around his neck...

Thanks soooo much mum they are beautiful I knew they would be .Love you stacks

love
 x 
                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you like them. I will do Aidan another 1, if he says green again, then that is the colour it will be. Love Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x