Thursday, January 27, 2011

Freedom Day

This is just a quick post for my daughter

"Happy Freedom Day "

 I left my husband after being married for nearly 18yrs on Australia Day ,

 Kerry and I have always called this our freedom day and we always acknowledge this day as a major turning point in our lives.

So happy 13th Freedom Day  we have survived and I am a better person for leaving and the help from you and my mum and dad has been invaluable,

                                                   So love and thanks  to the 3 of you xxxx
                                                                         love
                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. where have the years gone, it seems like yesterday love to you and kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have both gone to bigger & better things. It's hard to imagine how fast that time has gone though. Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x