Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas craft...

Well I have to really get on with it now -my Christmas  to do list keeps getting bigger ?

So  we had a new little niece born earlier this year and I have made everyone in the family  the same Christmas stocking with their names on them  so I thought I better make hers.



The stocking is from Spotlight   -the Santa head is  also from Spotlight for $2.00 and till Christmas they  a 50% sale off Christmas ornaments,

I painted her name with the same paint I used for Christmas balls.And just covered it with fine glitter and carefully shook it off, stuck the head on -(oh I added a couple of swirls to the beard)

And that's it.a personalized Christmas stocking  for her and another item DONE yeah for me....

love
dee xx

1 comment:

  1. It look great. Hope Kate likes it, but then why wouldn't she...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x