Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chocolate Snakes...

               It was my friend Abe's birthday last week and he has a very LARGE sweet tooth.

                                  So I thought I would make him a bag of chocolate snakes.


           This is so simple but it does make a nice little gift and he loves them.





I just melted the chocolate buttons ( I was lucky and got Cadbury  cooking buttons ) 
 ** you dip the snakes in the chocolate  up to their heads covering well
** Take the snakes out letting the excess (can there ever be excess chocolate?)run off and place
them on a tray lined with baking paper so they don't stick.
** Put in the fridge.


Then I just put in a cello bag and put a ribbon on top.

DONE ......How easy was that.

You could do a variety pack with all sorts of lollies and fruits.
Give it a try  it's just a fun thing to do let the kids help  and yes the LM helped me.

He loved it -he had his own chocolate and snakes and he was like one snake  in -one snake mine so funny

love
dee
x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x