Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Superman visit.

We had a visitor today .      

                                                          Superman.



                         He is able to jump over a small fat pug dog in a single jump...



More powerful  than all the teletubbies put together..



Faster than a bubble floating through the air.....




Superman can even bounce bubbles off him and they don't hurt so who needs bullets...
Well Superman it's time to come inside and have a bath.
Even superheroes get dirty .....

***************

Now anyone who knows me knows that when I get my mind set on something

I WANT IT YESTERDAY.

I can't wait and think of nothing else till I have it..

Well I have seen in blogland at party's where they use large jars with taps on the bottom to serve punch or lemonade or water in.
They looked fantastic,


I wanted one ..........I needed one.......... I WANT ONE NOW.....

Well I finally found one up the coast in a little home wares shop and I got it for $40.

One very happy lady.


BUT..

Then I became one sad lady..

A new home ware shop has opened near us so I went in for a look.
You know -when you are looking but don't know what you are looking for except that when you see it you will know it.

Well I saw it ..

It was my glass jar with tap.........Same one...Except that  this one was $20.

So now there is  one very happy lady who has 2 jars with taps.

Husband just shook his head

love
dee x

1 comment:

  1. Superman may fly here anytime that he wants to.
    He looks sooooo cute.
    I love the water jug, it's beautiful.
    Poor Kevin, how he survives with you I'll never know. That's LOVE..
    Love you Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x