Sunday, September 26, 2010

Craft for baby M

Well on Friday night I made up a few things to give my nephew's wife (Kate) for the baby's room.

She asked me for something personal that they can put up in her room...

No problem-I have only known about this for a couple of months yet I made it the night before.ha ha


I couldn't forget Tyler so I made him a mini canvas.



This is a large M canvas.
Excuse the bad lighting it has made this look very high sheen which it wasn't.


                                                                 Mini M canvas.



Name plaque with butterflies.



Also I needed a card for Tyler so I quickly made this one.
                                                                            Love
                                                                                Dee x
                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Dee these are absolutely awesome well done they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x